You've probably heard the tired old cliché "no job too big or small" before. Well, it's true for us as well... we will deal with whatever your computing needs are no matter how simple or complex they may be.
Here is a list of some of the services we can provide for you, whether it's a desktop or a laptop computer, but this list is by no means exhaustive. The best way to find out if we can help is by getting in touch with us.
Click on each category to read about what we can help with:
- Slow general performance
- Are your applications like word processors and other software like games not working as quickly as you need them to? These are common errors, often caused by too many programs running in the background and we should be able to solve them for you.
- Viruses, spyware, advert popups
- Computers are highly susceptible to viruses and other nasties which not only slow your computer down but can be responsible for identity theft and other forms of computer fraud. Again, this is a very common problem which we can help you with.
- Hardware problems
- The components in a PC are like any other piece of equipment: over time they degrade due to use and, frequently, overheating due to poor ventilation. We can deal with all kinds of work in this category, including replacing graphics cards, hard disks, memory, system fans, power supplies, motherboards and more.
- Laptop specific problems
- Laptops are prone to breaking due to their portable and compact nature. The power input jack is notoriously flimsy on most models, and screens are easily broken due to accidents. Other faults are also caused by poor airflow, and as such problems caused by overheating are very common. We can assist with these.
- Driver conflicts
- New hardware and peripherals like webcams, memory sticks, printers and external hard drives, as well as other USB connections like mobile phones and MP3 players sometimes refuse to work due to problems with the software used to communicate with the PC (called a device driver). We can deal with a wide range of these issues.
- Internet connection issues, especially wireless
- The internet is now an essential item in every home, and when it breaks you suddenly discover how much you rely on it. We're familiar with all the common internet problems, especially with wireless networks, and we would be happy to help.
- Computer upgrades
- Some performance issues can be due to a lack of available memory or processor power. Alternatively, you may have run out of hard drive space and need more for your games, music and photos. We can advise the best course of action and get you moving again.
- ... and many more
- We are familiar with a huge range of computer services and adept at solving Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X issues in all forms, from helping you run a home network to share your printers and files, to getting your games consoles online. Additionally we can provide general advice as to what kind of services you may need to meet your requirements.
We are Apple specialists, covering all desktop and laptops (iMac / MacBook / MacBook Pro and MacPro) and can provide advice, support and repairs for all of these devices. We can also advise regarding the software and use of iPhones, iPads and even the new Apple Watch.
If you have an Apple issue, contact us to find out more.